Alma-nac is looking for an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Alma-nac is an award-winning London based design studio committed to producing high quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment. We undertake a range of projects of varying scale and sector and are currently looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team.
Candidates should possess the following:
· a minimum of one year professional experience
· detailing, construction and preferably job running experience on small to medium projects
· excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital
· exceptional presentation skills
· Archicad experience preferable but not essential
· fluent spoken and written English
· ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be confident to:
· manage the day to day running of a small project under supervision
· communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
· liaise with consultants and local authorities
· assist in general practice management
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please email (no hardcopies) your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with 'Application for Architectural Assistant - June 2018' as the subject. Please include examples of professional experience where possible.
Deadline Friday 15th June.