alma-nac are on the look out for talented part IIs. If you are interested in joining our studio please send digital applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Application for Architectural Assistant' as the subject.
Candidates should possess the following:
· A minimum of one year professional experience.
· Excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital.
· Exceptional presentation and graphic skills.
· Detailing, construction and preferably job running experience on small to medium projects.
· Fluent spoken and written English.
· Ability to manage workloads under time pressure.
Candidates should be confident to:
· Manage the day to day running of a small project under supervision.
· Communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients.
· Liaise with Consultants and Local Authorities.
· Assist in general practice management.
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach with a strong attention to detail.